Instagram has become one of the most popular social platforms yet you may face some issues. Today we will show you the most common and frequent Instagram problems and their solutions.
What do you do if Instagram does not work? Although it is a platform with millions of registered users, many things need fixing to affect Instagram’s correct functioning. Below, you will find the most standard Instagram problems and their solutions.
Today, more and more users claim to have experienced all kinds of errors or bugs that have hindered their experience within the app. Although these errors do not stop appearing, luckily, there is always more than one viable solution to any problems that may occur. Let’s see.
Most Frequent Instagram Problems and How to Fix Them
If you are a victim of any of the Instagram errors and have no idea how to fix them, you have come to the right place. Let’s find out the most frequent Instagram problems and their possible solutions.
1. Restricted Account on Instagram
There are many reasons why your account may have been restricted, and each of them is related to the conditions and policies of Instagram. Some of the most frequent causes for a limited or blocked account on Instagram are:
- Massive follow-ups and likes. In both cases, Instagram considers it spam.
- Copyright infringement. If the images do not belong to you, it is best to indicate the author or owner.
- Posting inappropriate content.
Whether or not you meet any of these conditions, the solution is the same. It is best to contact the platform to lift the restriction. You will be given instructions to proceed with your claim. If you need to know the reasons for the veto, request information. If it is an error, you can explain what happened and wait for a response from Instagram.
2. Instagram Does Not Work
Although it is a widely used application, sometimes Instagram needs to be fixed. The real reason why this problem occurs has often yet to be discovered. If you are experiencing this situation, we recommend that you do the following:
- Check if you have a stable Internet connection via WiFi or mobile data.
- Make sure you have the app updated.
- Clear the app cache.
- Restart your mobile.
- Ultimately, uninstall and reinstall the app.
3. Instagram Does Not Allow Changing the Profile Picture
When it comes to a problem with changing the profile picture, many causes are associated with the situation. Regardless of what may be the reasons why Instagram does not allow you to change the profile photo, we recommend that you do the following:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Update the app if necessary.
- Verify that your mobile’s operating system is up to date.
- Wait a while and try changing your profile picture again. In many cases, the platform has drawbacks, which makes it difficult to perform many actions on the social network.
- Instagram web
4. I Can’t Share My Instagram Stories
This error is not usually the product of the app’s operation but rather due to an oversight by the user. The most common cause when stories cannot be shared is that the user has a private account. Regarding these types of accounts, some functions are restricted to maintain privacy.
You can only enjoy this feature if you and that user follow each other. However, when it is not a private profile, it may happen that the person has removed the ability to share. Get in touch with the user and follow these steps to share their stories:
- Go to the profile section in the app and find the Settings section.
- Enter Privacy.
- Then go to Stories.
- Next, locate Shared content and check the Allow Sharing in Stories and Allow Sharing in Messages checkboxes.
In addition, the user must be tagged in the story to share it in another account. Otherwise, it will not be possible, as this function has limitations. Other possible reasons why stories cannot be shared include:
- The application needs to be updated and allow stories to be shared. Remember always to keep the app updated to enjoy the platform correctly.
- The publication time has already expired, making it impossible to share it.
- Your mobile model does not support this function.
5. I can’t Give Likes
This is common among the most standard Instagram problems for many reasons. Some have to do with a behavior on the user’s part, in the case of likes and massive follow-ups.
If Instagram does not allow you to give likes, calm down. Luckily, in the cases mentioned, this restriction is usually done for a limited time. We recommend that you wait a prudent time and try to use the Like function again.
It could also be that the platform has problems in its operation, making it impossible to use this function. Another cause is that you need a stable internet connection. Verify that you are connected to a WiFi or mobile data network and try again.
6. Instagram Deletes the Photos I upload
To address this issue, you must ensure that the photos you want to upload do not violate the platform’s rules. This is usually a frequent cause for this situation where Instagram deletes the images I upload.
However, the photos in question are not precisely deleted but hidden to be reviewed by the platform. If your photos meet community standards, they will automatically be re-uploaded.
7. I Can’t Upload Photos to my Instagram
It is considered one of the most manageable Instagram problems to fix. If it does not allow you to upload photos to your Instagram, do the following:
- Check your internet connection. If there is any problem with your network, uploading any content will not be possible.
- Verify that the application is updated to the latest version.
- Update the operating system.
- Wait a while and try uploading a photo again.
In case of no apparent reason, you can try to force the app to close:
- Enter the mobile Settings.
- Find the Applications section.
- Select Instagram.
- Click on Force Close.
- If the problem still occurs following these steps, it is best to reinstall Instagram.
8. Instagram Does Not Allow to Follow Other Users
This problem is closely related to inappropriate behavior when compulsively following other users. However, to make sure you fix this problem regardless of the cause, you can do the following:
- Wait a reasonable amount of time before following someone again. If you were
- penalized, this process can take hours or even days.
- Update the app if Instagram won’t let you follow anyone
- Clear the app cache.
9. The Instagram Application Closes by itself
The causes of Instagram closing out of nowhere are multifactorial. It may be due to app version errors, device errors, or connection problems. In the same vein, the possible solutions are:
- Check your internet connection.
- Close the app and reopen it.
- Restart your mobile.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Make sure you don’t have so many apps open in the background.
10. Instagram Does Not Load
Instagram does not load? It’s one of the most standard Instagram problems on this list. And, without a doubt, one of the most annoying. The problem is often associated with a fall of the platform. Possible solutions to this problem are:
- Check your internet connection. This is usually the most apparent reason for Instagram not loading correctly. This app needs a stable internet connection to work.
- Update the app and your operating system. An older or outdated version may incur application loading problems.
- Restart your mobile.
- Reinstall the app.
- Make sure that not only do you have this problem.
Although Instagram is a very versatile and fun social network, sometimes it can surprise us with an unexpected mistake. However, knowing what the most common errors you can find may be, there will be no obstacle preventing you from continuing to enjoy the experience of the platform.