Most Frequent Instagram Problems and their Solutions 2021
What to do if Instagram does not work? Although it is a platform with millions of registered users, there are many problems that affect the correct functioning of Instagram. Here below you will find the most common Instagram problems of 2021 and their solutions. In fact, today, more and more users claim to have experienced all kinds of errors or bugs that have hindered their experience within the app. Although these errors do not stop appearing, luckily there is always more than one viable solution to any of the problems that may occur. Let’s see.
10 Most Frequent Instagram Problems and How to Fix Them 2021
If you are being a victim of any of the Instagram errors and you have no idea how to fix them, you have come to the right place. Next, we will mention 10 of the most frequent Instagram problems of 2021 and their possible solutions.
1. Restricted Account on Instagram
There are many reasons why your account may have been restricted, and each of them is related to the conditions and policies of Instagram. Some of the most frequent causes for a restricted or blocked account on Instagram are:
- Massive follow-ups and likes. In both cases, Instagram considers it spam.
- Copyright infringement. If the images do not belong to you, it is best to indicate the author or owner.
- Posting inappropriate content.
Whether or not you meet any of these conditions, the solution is the same. It is best to contact the platform to lift the restriction. You will be given instructions to proceed with your claim. If you do not know the reasons for the veto, request information. In case it is an error, you can explain what happened and wait for a response from Instagram.
2. Instagram Does Not Work
Although it is a widely used application, sometimes Instagram does not work correctly. Many times the real reason why this problem occurs is unknown. If you are experiencing this situation, we recommend that you do the following:
- Check if you have a stable Internet connection, either via Wi-Fi or via mobile data.
- Make sure you have the app updated.
- Clear the app cache.
- Restart your mobile.
- Ultimately, uninstall and reinstall the app.
3. Instagram Does Not Allow Changing the Profile Picture
When it comes to a problem to change the profile picture, there are many causes that are associated with the situation. Regardless of what may be the reasons why Instagram does not allow you to change the profile photo, we recommend that you do the following:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Update the app if necessary.
- Verify that your mobile’s operating system is up to date.
- Wait a while and try changing your profile picture again. In many cases, the platform has drawbacks, which makes it difficult to perform many actions on the social network.
- Instagram web
4. I Can’t Share My Instagram Stories
This error is not usually the product of the operation of the app, but rather due to an oversight by the user. The most common cause when stories cannot be shared is that the user has a private account. When it comes to these types of accounts, some functions are restricted to maintain privacy.
You can only enjoy this feature if that user and you follow each other. However, when it is not a private profile, it may happen that the person has disabled the ability to share. Get in touch with the user and follow these steps to share their stories:
- Go to the profile section in the app and find the Settings section.
- Enter Privacy.
- Then go to Stories.
- Next, locate Shared content and check the Allow sharing in stories and Allow sharing in messages checkboxes.
In addition, it is necessary that the user is tagged in the story to be able to share it in another story. Otherwise, it will not be possible, as this function has limitations. Other possible reasons why stories cannot be shared include:
- The application is out of date and does not allow stories to be shared. Remember to always keep the app updated to properly enjoy the platform.
- The publication time has already expired, making it impossible to share it.
- Your mobile model does not support this function.
5. I can’t Give Likes
Among the most common Instagram problems, this is usually quite common for many reasons. Some have to do with a behavior on the part of the user, in the case of likes and massive follow-ups.
If Instagram does not allow you to give likes, calm down. Luckily, this restriction of likes in the cases mentioned is usually done for a limited time. We recommend that you wait a prudent time and try to use the Like function again.
It could also be that the platform has problems in its operation, which would make it impossible to use this function. Another cause is that you don’t have a stable internet connection. Verify that you are connected to a WiFi or mobile data network and try again.
6. Instagram Deletes the Photos I upload
To address this issue, you must first ensure that the photos you want to upload do not violate the platform’s rules. This is usually a frequent cause for this situation where Instagram deletes the photos I upload.
However, the photos in question are not precisely deleted, but hidden to be reviewed by the platform. Chances are, if your photos meet community standards, they will automatically be re-uploaded.
7. I Can’t Upload Photos to my Instagram
It is considered one of the easiest Instagram problems to fix. If it does not allow you to upload photos to your Instagram, do the following:
- Check your internet connection. If there is any problem with your network, it will not be possible to upload any content.
- Verify that the application is updated to the latest version.
- Update the operating system.
- Wait a while and try uploading a photo again.
In case of no apparent reason, you can try to force the app to close:
- Enter the mobile Settings.
- Find the Applications section.
- Select Instagram.
- Click on Force close.
- If following these steps the problem still occurs, it is best to reinstall Instagram.
8. Instagram Does Not Allow to Follow Other Users
This problem is closely related to inappropriate behavior when compulsively following other users. However, to make sure you fix this problem regardless of the cause, you can do the following:
- Wait a reasonable amount of time before the following someone again. If you were
- penalized, this process can take hours or even days.
- Update the app if Instagram won’t let you follow anyone
- Clear the app cache.
9. The Instagram Application Closes by itself
The causes of Instagram closing out of nowhere are multifactorial. It may be due to app version errors, device errors, or connection problems. In the same vein, the possible solutions are:
- Check your internet connection.
- Close the app and reopen it.
- Restart your mobile.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Make sure you don’t have so many apps open in the background.
10. Instagram Does Not Load
Instagram does not load? It’s one of the most common Instagram problems on this list. And, without a doubt, one of the most annoying. In many cases, the problem is associated with a fall of the platform. Possible solutions to this problem are:
- Check your internet connection. This is usually the most obvious reason for Instagram not loading correctly. This app needs a stable internet connection to work.
- Update the app and your operating system. An older or outdated version may incur application loading problems.
- Restart your mobile.
- Reinstall the app.
- Make sure that not only do you have this problem.
Although Instagram is a very versatile and fun social network, sometimes it can surprise us with an unexpected mistake. However, knowing what the most common errors that you can find maybe, there will be no obstacle that prevents you from continuing to enjoy the experience of the platform.