One of the most useful tools that GMAIL offers you is the ability to create an automatic reply or response. This is due to the possibility of not issuing it when a new email enters your inbox.
There are many GMAIL tips and tricks, and if it is about helping us to be more productive they are more than welcome.
In such a way that if you are not at home, you do not have access to the network or you simply cannot attend to your emails, this alternative is the ideal one. So you can use it in your daily life and thus give a timely response to the sender of the email.
It refers to the fact that you can configure an immediate letter that will arrive in the form of an email to the person who wrote you.
This technological solution facilitates your speed of response giving you peace of mind of sending to the sender of the mail. In this interesting article, we will guide you so that you can create your automatic reply in GMAIL and Outlook.
How to create an automatic reply in GMAIL?
To configure your automatic response in GMAIL you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Access your GMAIL account from your computer or you can also do it using the following link: Gmail
- Once you are on the page, locate an icon in the shape of a gear, which is in the upper right part of the screen; this corresponds to the “Configuration”, is already located press it.
- Then click on the tab: “See all settings” and a menu of options will be displayed.
- Select “Auto Answer.”
- Then choose the option: “Automatic answer activated” When you press it, the system will ask you for the following information:
- The time you want the answer to be given.
- The matter concerning giving back of mail or answer
- For the message of your choice here you must write exactly what the person sending the email will read.
After writing the message you will have to specify if you want only your contacts to be able to read your automatic response, for this select the corresponding box.
Finally, press the save key to keep the changes registered in your account. When you finish generating your automatic response, the message and your GMAIL signature will appear if you have it.
If you do not have a signature in GMAIL you can create it by following the instructions that will be given to you in the following link Gmail signature. The electronic response solution has the particularity of being able to be activated and deactivated.
The temporary activation begins at zero hours of the data you entered and deactivates exactly at twenty-three hours and fifty-nine seconds of each day.
How To Create an Automatic Reply in Outlook
Microsoft’s web email, Outlook also offers an automated reply service called “Out of Office”; However, this has a variant and it is subject to the type of account you have.
Let’s see what they are below:
The first option is to check in your account information if there are alternative “Automatic responses”, from the selection of it you begin to configure according to the following instructions:
- When logging into your account, click on the automatic reply box (Out of the office).
Then select the option “Send automatic response” After, being there they will ask you to establish the time you require for your service to be active; in this box enter the start and end date and time.
- On this same screen, you will find a notice that tells you to “automatically reply once per sender”, choose the alternative you prefer:
- “Outside my (deactivated) organization, the letter will reach all the people and
- organizations linked to my email; to avoid massive output you can select “Only my contacts”.
- If you choose “Within my organization” it will only reach those who work within it.
- Next, write the message that you will use as an automatic reply.
In a second case, when entering your account and if you do not have the automatic response tab, you must follow the steps to send responses to the emails received when you cannot attend them.
If you are in this group, you can enter the rules page to create an out-of-office message and follow the steps that they indicate.
Also Read: Save Movies & Series on Telegram