How to Schedule Telegram Messages Step by Step
Telegram is an excellent instant alternative to a social texting app that is widely used worldwide and with millions of followers because every day it offers new and interesting functions. One of the most striking functions is to schedule messages on Telegram at a specific time and date. If you want to know how to program these messages, here we will explain them to you.
Schedule Messages on Telegram Step by Step
This tool that Telegram has used to schedule texts and send them automatically from your mobile device and works with Android and iPhone iOS operating systems. Also, you don’t need to download any additional apps from Google Play or the App Store. To schedule texts on Telegram you must follow the following steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you must enter Telegram and choose the chat you want; then write your message and press and hold the send button.
- Next, a small tab will open with two options “Schedule message” and “Send without sound”.
- Press the first one and the date and time you want to send the message will appear.
- In addition, you can send it from the current date forward regardless of the day, time or year. Just press “Send with the schedule done” and you’re done.
- You can view all the scheduled messages you have in that chat in an automated way.
- Also, you can edit them, send them whenever you want, reschedule them, and/or delete them.
There are no message limits and when it is sent it is not necessary that you have the Telegram application open, since you will receive a notification that the messages are published. In view of the above, this tool is easy to use to schedule messages on Telegram whenever you want.
Finally, it is an excellent alternative that will allow you to save a lot of time and expansion of your favorite social network, without a doubt one of the most interesting Telegram tricks.
Also Read: Download and Watch Movies on Telegram